Dienstag, 26. Januar 2010

Life...


Have you thought about life
How crazy it is
Why we go through the hardest time
Trying to be that perfect someone
But yet
Nothing!
Tried so hard to climb to the top
But just keep on falling
and falling
Thinking I will never make?
Having others look down on you
Making you feel low as heck
You look in the mirror and see yourself
Nothing but a low life loser
You wanna give up
But something tells you not to
That voice in your head
Screaming
Please don't give up!
Your on the edge now
Don't know what to do
Wondering if you should follow your heart
And dreams
To make it come true
You take a deep breath
And realize
You are you
No one can change you
Taking that step slowly
No matter what you do
Life is full of rocky roads
You can trip or fall
On those rocks
But just be proud
That you have come
Along way to get
To where you are now
Don't let negative people in your life
No matter what the situation is
Be positive in life...

Kommentare:

  1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=1FE_dxZi9pE

    schau schau

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi und danke für Deinen Song Vorschlag Marco:

    Black - Wonderful life

    Here I go out to sea again
    the sunshine fills my hair and dreams hang in the air
    gulls in the sky and in my blue eyes
    you know it feels unfair there's magic everywhere

    Look at me standing here on my own again up straight in the sunshine

    No need to run and hide it's a wonderful wonderful life
    no need to laugh and cry it's a wonderful wonderful life

    The sun's in your eyes the heat is in your head
    they seem to hate you because you're there
    and I need a friend oh I need a friend
    to make me happy not stand here on my own

    Look at me standing here on my own again up straight in the sunshine

    No need to run and hide it's a wonderful wonderful life
    no need to laugh and cry it's a wonderful wonderful life

    I need a friend oh I need a friend
    to make me happy not so alone

    Look at me here here on my own again up straight in the sunshine

    No need to run and hide it's a wonderful wonderful life
    no need to laugh and cry it's a wonderful wonderful life
    no need to run and hide it's a wonderful wonderful life
    no need to run and hide it's a wonderful wonderful life
    wonderful life it's a wonderful life

    Sehr schöner Songtext und Gruß von Jasmin ...

    AntwortenLöschen