Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012

Sad but true...

I feel alone
Which is to be
As times in life
Ask for time but not how
It should be.
It works with fortune
Which wasn't present
For me most times
As life needs hope and luck
Which are both possessions
I didn't have
And knew the way
Which was one
which was of doing things right
And the way in which they are right
To be
As this is way
They should be
Which is right and the way
It should be
But never is
As life is a play
With rules
Which are hardly followed by most
Which includes most
Even me
Though I do try to solve
And be good which works
At the cost of being alone
Which is sad
But True...

Jas

1 Kommentar:

  1. gibt da so ein Lied

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxCVJyjBwNQ

    aber Leben geht weiter so oder so
    und leer ist Deines nicht.

    AntwortenLöschen